Funding Sources

Funding Sources

Eligible Orthotic and Prosthetic Treatments (Orthotic Braces & Artificial Limbs) are 75% paid for by the Assistive Devices Program (ADP) a branch of The Ministry & Long Term Health up to a maximum contribution. The remaining 25% is the responsibility of the patient. Qualified individuals require a valid Ontario Health Card (OHIP) and have a long term disability lasting 6 months or longer requiring prosthetic or Orthotic treatment to preform their daily activities of life.

Many Patients have work/private related insurance which may cover the remaining 25% patient portion. After an assessment we are more than happy to provide you with a quote in order to see if you qualify for these predetermined benefits.

Biodesign has relationships with the funding & charitable parties listed allowing direct billing privileges on your behalf. Biodesign has highly trained staff to help with this process allowing you to focus on your recovery and daily living.

We would love to work with you.

Contact our team today to book a consultation.